Your financial support is needed to protect the alpine zone on Mount Washington!
Your contribution helps with:
- Keep the Whites Wild is working with an environmental, conservation, and land use law attorney from BCM Environmental & Land Law, PLLC to provide legal support, zoning expertise, and to represent the public's interest.
- Community outreach to inform the public about development threats to the alpine zone on Mount Washington and in the greater White Mountains.
Donate by Check
Checks should be made out to Keep The Whites Wild and mailed to:
Keep The Whites Wild
PO Box 576
North Conway, NH 03860
If possible, please send an email to let us know your check is on the way.
- Keep The Whites Wild is a volunteer run 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (EIN: 81-5076518) registered in New Hampshire.
- Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- The website and donation system are secured by industry standard SSL encryption; your credit card information is transmitted securely.
- We respect your privacy and do not share your information with third parties.
- All donors will receive an email receipt. Donors contributing $50 or more will receive a mailed card.